The activities at St John's Church, both at Warwick Road and Knights Meadow, are numerous and varied.
There is a full programme of Sunday Services with everything from a traditional Book of Common Prayer Communion to a very relaxed Cafe Church approach and we are starting Messy Church in the summer.
Throughout the week there are a number of small groups and study groups, youth and childrens activities, as well as more social activities, which are arranged from time to time.
- The Church building at Warwick Road is open for coffee and a chat several mornings a week.
- The Church halls have Rainbows, Brownies, Guides and a host of other events happening throughout the week.
- There is a very active Toddler Group, whcih meets on Thursday mornings at 10am.
- We run Alpha courses and other Christian basics courses throughout the year.
- We are involved with many town wide initiatives such as helping out at the local youth centre and the day centre for the elderly,
- Many events are arranged in people's homes.
- We have links with many other Churches in the area, as well as with Coventry Cathedral.