The activities at St John's Church, both at Warwick Road and Knights Meadow, are numerous and varied.
There is a full programme of Sunday Services with everything from a traditional Book of Common Prayer Communion, Family Praise, Youth Services, teaching, Healing and Refreshing, Evening Prayer to a very relaxed Cafe Church approach and Messy Church once a month.
Throughout the week there are a number of small groups and study groups (mostly in the evenings, but sme are n the daytime), youth and childrens activities, as well as more social activities, which are arranged from time to time. There is also a Midweek Communion Service, mainly aimed at older folk - no standing is necessary - Please click the link on our home page to see this month's News sheet, giving details of some of the activities happening this month.
- The Church building at Warwick Road is currently closed for refurbishment.
- The Church halls have Rainbows, Brownies, Guides and a host of other events happening throughout the week.
- There is a very active Toddler Group, which meets on Thursday mornings at 10am.
- We run Alpha courses and other Christian basics courses throughout the year.
- We are involved with many town wide initiatives such as helping out at the local youth centre and the day centre for the elderly,
- Many events are arranged in people's homes.
- There are numerous courses run throughout the year to help with things like Recovery from Divorce and Separation (Restored Lives) and eating disorder (Taste for Life), which can be viewed in the 'You and God' section of this part of the website (see the tabs on the left hand side of the page)
- We have links with many other Churches in the area, as well as with Coventry Cathedral.